It is going to be my goal to do it weekly till the baby comes. Wish me luck!!
How far along: 17 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: Gained 2 pounds
Total weight gain/loss: Gained 2 pounds
Size of the baby: Onion
Maternity clothes: Belly Sleeve, and 4 Shirts
Sleep: Starting to get kind of crappy! Dang Heartburn!
Best moment since last week: Feeling the baby move, even though its not consistent.
Miss anything: going a full day without feeling like I want to throw up :(
Movement: Felt the baby 3 times. Just little nudges.
Food cravings: Love popsicles!!! Paces Brand!
Anything making you queasy or sick: If I dont eat as soon as I wake up, I know it wont be good. I really need to learn my lesson. Nothing sounds good in the morning.
Have you started to show yet: Just started to.
Gender: we find out in 2 more weeks!!
Labor signs: none
Belly button in or out: in
Wedding rings on or off: on
Happy or moody most of the time: probably 50/50
What are you looking forward to this week: I am looking forward to next week one week closer till week get to see our sweet baby!
Maternity clothes: Belly Sleeve, and 4 Shirts
Sleep: Starting to get kind of crappy! Dang Heartburn!
Best moment since last week: Feeling the baby move, even though its not consistent.
Miss anything: going a full day without feeling like I want to throw up :(
Movement: Felt the baby 3 times. Just little nudges.
Food cravings: Love popsicles!!! Paces Brand!
Anything making you queasy or sick: If I dont eat as soon as I wake up, I know it wont be good. I really need to learn my lesson. Nothing sounds good in the morning.
Have you started to show yet: Just started to.
Gender: we find out in 2 more weeks!!
Labor signs: none
Belly button in or out: in
Wedding rings on or off: on
Happy or moody most of the time: probably 50/50
What are you looking forward to this week: I am looking forward to next week one week closer till week get to see our sweet baby!

Oh my gosh I love this!! I want to do this next time I am pregnant!! Cute Idea!! That is soooo exciting that you got to feel the baby move!! And just remember that heartburn means your baby will have lots of hair!!!! ; )
ReplyDelete