Thursday, March 22, 2012

Pregnancy Update!



32 Weeks pregnant Yikes! Its coming to an end fast, I can't wait to meet this sweet baby that I have grown to love for the past 8 months. I cant wait to see what she will look like.
This past Monday we went to the Maternal Fetal Medicine doctor for an ultrasound, my ob sent me over there to make sure that my high blood pressure wasn't affecting her growth. The doctor said she was about 3lbs 13oz and everything else looked good. Starting next week I will be doing Non Stress Test twice a week, to check her heartrate and the fluild around her. There will be alot of doctors appointments in the last eight weeks. It will be hard but I will do what I have to, to make sure we get this baby girl here safe and sound! 

No comments:

Post a Comment